In this episode, I want to talk about time and materials billing versus fixed price billing.
Over the last dozen years, I’ve had the pleasure of working with many companies who sell services to their clients. Most of them have historically priced their services by the hour. I want to suggest why that might not be a great idea for you or your clients.
This concept may make you feel a little uncomfortable, but take a listen and you’ll see how a change in approach could make all the difference to you AND your clients
Listen and Discover
- Why your client doesn’t really care how long it takes you to deliver your service.
- How to make results the focus, not time.
- How to create packages that work for you and your clients.
- And much more…
- Follow Ian on LinkedIn
- Pick up a copy of Same Side Selling
- Take a look at the Same Side Selling Academy
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.