Whether you are a CEO or a senior executive or someone in sales, the discipline of self-reliance is critical to your productivity and success. In this episode, John Jantsch explains the importance of self-reliance and how to develop the habit of becoming self-reliant. You’ll also hear an excerpt from John’s new book, The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur, Daily Meditations to Feed Your Soul and Grow Your Business.
John certainly opened my eyes to the impact of becoming more self-aware and the importance of focusing on it every day. I am surprised what a difference spending just a few minutes every day on this can make.
You’re going to learn a ton with John Jantsch!
Listen and Discover
- The key stages of being self-reliant.
- How to become more self-aware.
- An approach to dealing with the fear of risk and failure in business.
- Where success comes from and how to impact it.
- And much more…
- LinkedIn: John Jantsch
- John’s new book: The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur: 366 Daily Meditations to Feed Your Soul and Grow Your Business
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.