People often come to me and say, look, we understand from Same Side Selling that we should be asking questions. However, my clients just won’t answer the questions. it gets really frustrating and just becomes adversarial right from the start with the client. In this week’s episode, I address the reasons why clients are reluctant to share information and how you can overcome that.
Listen and Discover
- Why people are reluctant to share information during the sales process.
- An approach to help you make it clear to your prospect that you are more interested in their results than making the sale.
- How to build trust early in the sales process
- And much more…
- Follow Ian on LinkedIn
- Pick up a copy of Same Side Selling
- Learn more about the Same Side Selling Quadrant Journal
- Download the episode transcript available here
What’s On Your Mind
As always, this episode provides inspiration, entertainment, and especially an actionable message that can drive remarkable results – and if you have any questions for a future episode, contact Ian.